How to Make Almond Butter Recipe
Servings 2-3 Cups
2-3 Cups Raw Organic Almonds
HOW TO MAKE
1. Add two cups of raw organic almonds to a baking pan.
2. Bake the almonds on 350 for 10 minutes
3. Remove the almonds from the oven. Let the almonds cool.
4. Then add almonds to the food processor.
5. Blend for a few minutes. Then remove cover and scrape down the sides.
6. Cover and blend for 20-25 minutes or until creamy consistency.
7. Transfer to a glass jar. Seal and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Products used in This Recipe
Eat well. Feel good. Be Happy.
💚 Melissa Did you make this recipe? Share a picture on Instagram and tag us @wellnesswithmissy.