Healthy Plant-Based Diet Granola Recipe. Simple Plant-Based Vegan Breakfast.
6-7 servings, 30 minutes
Plant-Based, Vegan, Breakfast
1 cup Sunflower Seeds
1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1 tbsp Cinnamon
½ cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup Maple Syrup
How To Make
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl add in oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seed, coconut flakes and cinnamon. Mix together well.
3.The add in olive oil and maple syrup. Mix together well.
4. Add the mixture to the baking pan.
5. Cook on 350 for 30 minutes. Half way through take out of oven and mix around. Then place back in the oven.
6. Remove and let sit a cool for about 10 mins
. 7. Add to an airtight container, place in fridge for up to 7 days
8. Enjoy alone, over plant-based yogurt with berries or with plant-based milk and banana.
Products Used in This Recipe
Eat well. Feel good. Be happy
💚 Melissa Tried this Recipe? Share a picture on Instagram and tag us @wellnesswithmissy.